A rainbow view from the first home Michael and I shared together.
1. Faith or fear? If you have faith you will not be scared. (Annonymous)
2. Why worry about “what ifs”? “What ifs” may never happen. (Michael Sincavage)
3. Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? (Dennis and Wendy Mannering)
4. If you don’t get everything you want, think of the things you don’t get that you don’t want. (Oscar Wilde)
5. Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. (Francesca Reigler)
6. Do what you love. Love what you do. (Anonymous)
7. The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. (Henry Ward Beecher)
8. When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary speaks to me. Speaking words of wisdom let it be. (The Beatles).
9. Sarap ng buhay! (Filipino saying that means life is delicious)
10. They can because they think they can. (Virgil)
11. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. (Mark Twain)
12. Ask yourself this question: “Will it matter a year from now?” (Richard Carlson)
13. Tomorrow starts today. (Michael Sincavage)
14. If you want to be happy, be. (Leo Tolstoy)
15. A happy person is not a person with a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes (Hugh Downs)
16. Act as if you are already happy and that will tend to make you happy. (Dale Carnegie)
17. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking . (Marcus Aurelius)
18. Most folks are as happy as they make their minds up to be. (Abraham Lincoln)
19. Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. (Groucho Marx)
20. To forgive is the highest most beautiful form of love. In return you will receive untold peace and happiness. (Robert Muller)
21. The basic thing is that everyone wants happiness, no one wants suffering. And happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors. If your own mental attitude is correct, even if you remain in a hostile atmosphere, you feel happy. (Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama)
22. Death is not final. It is just a change of address. (Anonymous Filipino saying about death).