Recently I was so honored to have received the The Liebster Blog Award.
The award’s origins are a mystery to the blogosphere, but it is passed on from voted blogger to blogger. It is a chain letter of sorts, but it also shows the unity, interconnection and supportive nature of the blogging world.
In accepting the award there are a few rules that you must follow:
1. Thank the blogger who awarded you “The Liebster” award and link them to your blog
2. Give this award to 5 bloggers and link them to your blog.
3. Comment on the winner’s blog with a link to tell them about the award
4. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
And The Liebster Award goes to…..
- The Lucky Mom: Lisha is from New Orleans and speaks about the wisdom of parenting, life and living.
- Apple Lopez: My sister Angela is new at blogging, but deserves an award for starting versatile blogging. She writes about life, food and fashion.
- She’s A Maineiac: Miracle Mama is an awesome writer who writes about life in Maine, family, ghosts, random thoughts and more!
- The Great Goodsby: Paul has a wacky and fun way at looking at the world. He talks about everything from monsters, parenting to politics.
- Lost in Relocation: Katherine and her family have recently moved from Georgia to Japan. She has a humorous way of looking at life.
- The Liebster Blog Award (implicado.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award! (thefieldmouse.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award! (storyofalice.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (30yearsofgrowingpains.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (nouniouce.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award!… Let’s change the rule! (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award! (ohhcanaduh.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog’s Award (chrissyadventures.wordpress.com)